Pages

Tuesday, April 4

And The Weiner Is...

Sorry I didn't post the winner of the Caption Contest earlier, but I had a tummy ache dammit. Deal with it! So, without further ado the winner for the 1st E204 Caption Contest, and the recipient of the coveted Shiny Thing goes to... (drum roll... (more drums... (even more drums... (some silence) more silence) I'm building supsense) tee hee) AU$10! And now a look at his prize-winning caption.


"And that's when Mr. Kim realized his one true love was gone forever..."
- Au$10

Fortunately, I have the bastard's address so shipping the Shiny Thing to him will be no problem. In future installments of Caption Contests I'll have to work on a better system of tracking people or something... I don't know. I'm tired.

Congratulations Au$10, and a personal thanks to everyone who participated.
Keep reaching for the stars!

No comments: