Pages

Monday, June 19

A Late Night Father's Day With Bob Saget

To celebrate Daddy Day I figured I'd offer up a big heaping serving of Bob Saget. He'll keep you on the straight and narrow. Far away from those strangers with candy. He'll hook you up with the good shit, and if you're lucky you might even get to touch his penis. So, I'm dedicating this Father's Day and this post to Bob Saget. Here's a big hardon salute to the man, the myth, and the filthy mouth. So that you can feel a bit closer to the Danny Tanner I've posted the three finalist videos for America's Funniest G-Rated TV Dad.

Also, I know that Hauz has a great Bob Saget story to tell. It's a story he heard from Paul Provenza during the SIU premiere of The Aristocrats. I'm sure if we all ask him really nicely he'll post it for everyone to read. Come on, Hauz, show some love for Saget by spreading his filthy humor.

And the nominees are...

1.
"Penis First"

2.
"Danny Tanner Was Not Gay"

3.
"Rollin' With Saget"
Props to Au$10 for finding this one.

Please lock in your votes now.

No comments: