Pages

Sunday, December 3

Tiki Bar TV Double Shot #16 & #17

My sincerest apologies to all the Sunday drinkers out there. I realize that last Sunday you missed the Tiki Bar TV Sunday Mixer. Well, I've got good news for you. Here's a double shot to get you caught up. Come on, chug like a man.



We'll see you in the next furlong.




This week's episode: Tongue Twister
This week's drink: Tongue Twister







It's a thousand times the force of G!


P.S. Watch for Battlestar Galactica special guest, Nicki Clyne

This week's episode: Space Cadet
This week's drink: Newton's Apple



4 comments:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

And my sincerest apologies to you, good sir, as I've been a dedicated reader of the site but have been bad at leaving my thoughts. Know that your posts are always enjoyed and appreciated, Blakey-wakey.

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Oh, and god bless the mousey cuteness of Calli, or Calli Ruby after the BSG episode I watched last night (you know what I mean). Goddamn I love that show.

And 3klab, can you teach me how to be ripped?

3kalb said...

Yes I can. Add one part drunk, two parts stinko, half a dash of bloto, a squeeze of blitzed, and shake it up and pour over cold pissed, and bam! You have Ripped.

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Damn! I overdid the stinko, added a dash of bombed on top of it, and now I'm straight pissed. I always overdo it. With a little luck, I may be pickled by night's end. Thanks for teh help.