Pages

Saturday, June 23

My Name Is 3kalb And I Like To Do Drawings

Howdy, Gang!

Some of you may know that I like to draw, and some of you may not. However, I'm hoping after that previous statement those of you who didn't, now do. I'm going to start posting some of my drawings up here on Error 204. Tell me what you think. Maybe if you're lucky I'll do a drawing for you.

So, to start things off I'm going to post four of them. That's right, FOUR. I spent every day at work last week on one of these. hee hee. Oh, being a bank teller is fun. Am I right? Am I right? So...

Here we go, here we go, here go again!

P.S. click on an image to see a larger view.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures look great! Glad to see you still have your talent! I remember during school you used to spend the class period drawing too, so I can see you drawing at work too! Haha! They look great!
cya... Stephanie (Armes) Longden

3kalb said...

Thanks Steph! I'll do my best to keep drawing and posting drawings for ya.

Austin said...

That one in the bottom left is a pretty accurate rendering of yours truly. Nice work.

PS - Hi Stephanie. Long time no see...