Pages

Friday, November 9

Ain't No Party Like A Black Friday Party

Hey gang, I'm leaving.

BYE!

Well, not yet, but soon; in like three hours. I'm going to OhiiiiiiiiiO to see Bogey. I'll be gone till Tuesday. Don't touch any of my stuff while I'm gone.

Before I go I would like to take this moment to inform everyone about a couple of events. Black Friday and the Rock Star party I'm having on that day. Black Friday is the Friday after thanksgiving in which everyone and their sister's whore of a wife goes out right after thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and camps outside of stores to get the best deals and fuel our economy. Best Buy always has the most horrendous lines. Speaking of which here's the Black Friday Sales Ad for Best Buy.

Anyway, to celebrate this day, and the release of Rock Band I'm going to be hosting a Party Like A Rock Star Party. We will have Rock Band set up in the living room, Karaoke Party Revolution in a bedroom, Guitar Hero 3 in a bedroom, and Guitar Hero 80's in a bedroom. Seeing as it's a rock star themed party we're asking everyone to dress like a rock star or dress like a particular rock star. Either or will satisfy my urge to be surrounded in surrealism. We intend on serving concert series libations; Bud Select, Rolling Rock, Miller Lite, and Pabst Blue Ribbon. It's going to rock. I made inviations. See.



Ok. I have to go prep for the trip. I'll catch you all on the flop side.

1 comment:

3kalb said...

I just noticed that I typed "inviations" instead of "invitations". DEAL WITH IT!