Pages

Tuesday, January 9

Back in Black Again!

I know it's been awhile folks, and I apologize. I hope you all had a great XXX-Mas & New Year's.

To get back into things I figured we'd kick things into Metal gear with a couple of videos... METAL VIDEOS!

First off we've got Dragon Force, with scorching hot, face-melting dueling guitars. Watch behind a firewall or risk being burnt to the bone.

Dragon Force - Through The Wire



Next we've got Brian Posehn, comedian & avid comic and metal fan, with a music video showing how any idiot can make a metal video! Watch for the Dragon Force parody.

Brian Posehn - Metal By Numbers



Well, gang I'll try and keep posting more regularly, but I've been working on getting some projects done which is eating into my blogging time. I won't forget about you guys though. See you all again soon!


XOXO
~3kalb

No comments: