Pages

Thursday, January 11

Bruce Campbell Has It

Has what? Well, watch and find out what ol' Bruce has been up to lately. Besides this, his latest film, My Name Is Bruce, is in post-production. What is that? Well, I'm glad you asked. Let me lay it down straight for all you deadpans out there. A group of rowdy teenagers accidentally let loose demons from hell unto a small town in southern Oregon. They then capture one, Bruce Campbell, from the set of his latest B-Movie, thinking that he is his legendary character. Then Bruce Campbell is forced to right the wrong in a big bad way. I hope you got it.





More...
Bruce Campbell online

1 comment:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Damn you! That one's so good it should have been mine. In fact, it was going to be mine until I saw you ripped me off three days before I even knew this existed. God bless Bruce Campbell

P.S. I want that painting.