Pages

Monday, February 5

It's A Trick, Get An Axe

In celebration of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie I present to you... THIS! A photo of me from Halloween.


That's because Bruce Campbell will be in the film as the long lost 4th member of ATHF. He's a chicken nugget, and I'm sure there will be plenty of nugget jokes. So, ummm... here's the trailer.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters
trailer




Did you notice that this movie comes out on March 23rd? And what else comes out on March 23rd? It starts with a T and ends with an "eenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". Yeah! So, am I the only one doing a double feature that day?

Oh, and did you hear about the kids at Boston who were promoting the movie with guerrilla marketing? They were arrested for placing Lite-Brite-looking devices with characters from the show in hard to reach places around the city. Boston claims that they were potential bombs and arrested them on bomb scare charges. They were asked for a statement, and all the two late-20-something-year-old's did was talk about hairstyles for about seven minutes. Here's the footage from Fox News.



4 comments:

The Security Chicken said...

That whole scene in Boston was fucked up beyond belief. Did you know the head of Cartoon Network had to step down because of the debacle? Now that's just depressing...

However, that trailer ruled. Can't wait for the flick. The soundtrack has Mastodon, The Hold Steady and Girl Talk. !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you're serious about it, I'm down for the double feature action that day.

3kalb said...

I don't fuck around when it comes to Turtles, man. So, I'll float you the details.

3kalb said...

I don't fuck around when it comes to Turtles, man. So, I'll float you the details.