Pages

Monday, February 5

Video Music For Smiling And Frowning

I recently stumbled upon a couple music videos that I just absolutely lurv.

The first is from Peter Bjorn & John's latest album, Writer's Block, and is a delightfully sunny song called Young Folks. The video nails the mood of this song so well. Simple childbook drawings set to simple animations and inviting colors. It's like Dick & Jane's music video.

Peter Bjorn & John
Young Folks



The next is a music video I saw a long, long, long time ago on iFilm for Sigur Rós' untitled #1 from their ( ) album. This video is so innocent and so tragic that the first time I saw it I actually cried. Maybe I was on my period at the time, idk, but it struck me hard.

Sigur Rós
untitled #1


1 comment:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

There's never anything wrong with crying during a Sigur Ros song. I think that's universally accepted. Plus, there was the video above to chase those gray clouds away. Glee.