Pages

Saturday, March 31

The Hills Have Fires

Yesterday two teenage from Illinois set fire to the hills near Hollywood. The fires were controlled before reaching the famous Hollywood sign, and no damage or injuries have been reported. Apparently the two boys, a 16 & 17 year-old, were visiting Hollywood with their parents, and were out lighting fireworks when the fire began. They were booked for suspicion of "reckless setting of a fire" and then later released to their parents. They were not charged of arson. They were instead charged of "an irresponsible act". I don't know if any penalties are incurred for irresponsible acts. If so, then I should be doing all sorts of jailtime.

I mention this story simply because I'm from Hollywood, and I'm sure setting fire to Hollywood would be a hoot.

However, here are some pics and a video.






No comments: