Pages

Friday, March 30

What Did I Miss?

So, it's been a little over three weeks since my last post. Sorry, about the leave of absence. I was going through a dry spell of things to post. However, I'm back, and once again I'm going to attempt to post regularly. I figure if this website is getting over 1,000 hits in three weeks, like StatCounter claims it is, I ought to give you people something interesting, or at least original.

Here is a list of some regular features I'm hoping to integrate into E204.

MySpace Monday - I was thinking of doing something with MySpace, but I don't remember what? I should really write these things down when they come to me.
Website Wednesday - I'll talk a bit about a website.
Foto Friday - I'll post a photo to the blog. It will either be something I found online or something of my own making.
Sunday Matinee - I'll post a video.

On top of those I'm still going to make random posts about random things whenever.


XoXo ~ 3kalb

No comments: