Pages

Monday, December 1

Remembering T-Day

It was quite the T-day my friends. Wednesday was spent with my old roommate, Gabe, my brother Bryan, and their girls Amber & Lara. Then Molly came over after she got off work. We drank, and karaoked, and rock banded. Then they all left, and Molly and I were alone... and I was buzzin'. Earlier Brad suggested we come over. So, Molly and I head over to his place. She drove, of course. Once we got there we drank some more! With fellows such as the Chris, the Dylan, the Brad, the Nate, the Bailey, and Mr. Hollywood. Towards the end of the night we left off the fire extinquisher for no reason at all, yelled at a slut through a window, made it snow all over Chris' car with said extinquisher and then proceeded to carve lewd suggestions and perverted visages through the extinquisher dust onto Chris' car. After that was said and done Molly and I went to Steak N Shake to hate life. We thought a carful of Beerman, Bailey, and Nate was behind us, but it wasn't. However, once we got to S 'N S it was closed. So, we went home, and I bitched about how hungry I was until we fell asleep. On a sidenote, I heard that the BBN car got lost, drove all the way around Springfield, and ended up at the Denny's on Veteran's. Then they got a flat on the drive home, and stopped in the Best Buy parking lot to change it. Apparently, there was a vast line of people queued up for a sale as Beerman barked obsceneties and changed the tire. I only wish I could have been there.

Thursday was spent at my fasha's homestead. It involved my dad's family, our grandma, food, family pictures, and then about and two hours of looking through a suitcase of old photos my grandma brought along. As if that wasn't torture enough afterwards Bryan and I met up with Molly, Gabe, Amber, and Lara to watch Twilight. ...well, it wasn't good. It was highschool drama bullshit infused with vampires and a dash of mythos. Why is that every vampire in this movie looks like they just left the set of a Gap commercial? And what was up with Dr. Carlisle Cullen? He looked like one of the coppertop family? I kept looking for where you put the battery. All in all the story was blah, the directing was sub-par, but the cinematography was good. However, I think the director learned from the Steven Speilberg class of directing: Scenes of People Looking.

Friday was spent eating at mother's. There was a lot of food. It was ummy nummy. I ate till I couldn't move. T'was Glorious! This weekend was spent with friends and family, eating and drinking. Exactly like how my week went. Saturday was spent putting up the christmas tree, and then eating at teh Ginger with friends followed by heading back to Brad's for after-dinner drinks. Sunday was spent consistently getting bumped off of Xbox Live while playing Left 4 Dead, and working on Lacey's computer. However, the Nate called, and informed me that the one and only Bruce Campbell is going to be in Decatur, IL at the Avon Theater tonight promoting his new film My Name is Bruce. So, yeah, I'm going to that. W00T!


In other news I have a new song and a picture to post. The new song is "Do I Disappoint You" by the magnificent Rufus Wainwright, and as far as a picture goes well how about that? The fun-loving Sasha, using only her imagination and a sharpie and reinvisioned my face as an angry cat.

2 comments:

Nada Nada said...

Okay, whatever.
It's not like you paid for your own ticket or anything.
And you got to eat peanut butter M&M's.
Therefore, logic states that it must not have been THAT bad.

3kalb said...

You're right... I did get to eat peanut butter M&M's and not pay to see it. I did laugh a lot.