Pages

Monday, November 22

A World of Wants

I don't consider myself to be a very wanting man... ok, boy, anymore, but I do have a few. I consider them to be very modest... for the most part. Just for fun, and to keep my wants in track I've decided to list them here for my own personal record.

Feel free to gift any of these to me. XXX-Mas is fast approaching. :-)

Books
The Walking Dead Vol. 1 (I lost mine in an unfortunate mailing accident)
Ender's Game: Command School
Ender's Game: Battle School
Ender's Game: War of Gifts
Ender's Shadow: Command School
Ender's Shadow: Battle School


Videos
Life (Narrated by David Attenborough) Blu-Ray
Star Trek: The Original Series (Remastered) 3-pack DVD
Twin Peaks: The First Season (Special Edition)
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (w/ Collectible Cylon)
The Wire: The Complete Series
The Venture Bros: Season 3
The Venture Bros: Season 4 Vol. 1
Metalocalypse: Season 3
Sealab 2021: Season 4
Frisky Dingo: Season 2
Mission Hill: The Complete Series
Titan Maximum: Season 1


Work
Wacom Intuous4 Large Pen Tablet
A large (roughly 18 X 15) art/messenger bag for transporting supplies and work without being too big or bulky
An adjustable easel


Play
Edge - Videogame Culture Magazine subscription
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card


I'm sure there is more that I want, but these are the things that I desire the most right now. Most of that desire is aimed at the WORK category.


Remember,
the best gifts one can receive are
the ones that are unexpected
and come completely from the heart.

No comments: