Pages

Friday, November 26

Double Kitten All The Way

So, I've recently been obssessed with a handful of kitten videos. That's right... kittens. I'm about to throw a bunch of kittens at you. Deal with it, and then duck before catching a kitty in the eye.

NOTE: I don't like clogging my blog (that was fun to say) with videos, but I must for these damned cats.

*picks up the first kitten, winds up, and.... chucks it at you*

So, this isn't particularly a kitten, but this video started the sharing of cat videos amongst my brother and I. I showed him this video, we both had a tremendous laugh, wiped the tears, and then he rebuttled with a couple more. The follow-up slow-mo on this video slays me every time.

"Cat Hiccups and Farts at the Same Time"



*reaches into the pile, and grabs the next kitten, and with a mighty heave sends it flying at your face*

This video has been around for awhile, and apparently is a bigger meme than I thought. There are a lot of parody videos of this on the youtubes. However, this is the original. I hope you can stand it. For added fun imagine that the kitten is making the squeaking sound.

"Surprised Kitty"



*bends over and picks up another hefty kitten for the launching, crouches for additional oompf, and then sending it sailing through the sky right at your eye*

This last video is by far my favorite. The comedic timing is fantastic. There is so much build up for the most amazing ending. Watch how effective this technique is for breaking up a cat fight.

"How to Break Up a Cat Fight"



I hope you made it through these videos without any scratches.

No comments: