Pages

Saturday, November 4

Ahhh Yes. My Documentary.

Hey gang! I was watching one of my favorite shows of all time the other day, Space Ghost: Coast to Coast. So, I thought I would show everyone my favorite episode of the series, Kentucky Nightmare (S07E01). It features the introduction of a particular sharkish character that now taunts Mouse on 12 oz. Mouse.

It also spawned one of my favorite sayings, that in 3kalbia is now synonymous with playing Halo, "TO THE CREEK!" You see during the first days of Halo 2 we ran into a certain player, Double0Bogart, and quickly befriended the heavy-drinking, video game loving Bogey. During our first nights of play we would shout "TO THE CREEK!" and then we would all rush to the creek (which is in the middle of Beaver Creek) and commit mass suicide with grenades. We all got a good laugh. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... ha. Whew, that was a good one. Now on with the post!

God bless YouTube. Now all of you can see the genius of Space Ghost.





12 oz. Mouse theory...
Imagine if Shark from 12 oz. Mouse is the same shark from this episode and that he is on a mission to find a show to help save Dr. Worm's failing liquor chain. What do you think?


More...
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
12 oz. Mouse
[adult swim]
YouTube
Halo

No comments: