Pages

Wednesday, November 8

Website Wednesday #5
Bleenks



Ok gang, this week's WW is a better, bigger, greater version of a previous WW, Download-Tv-Now. Bleenks has a larger selection of shows, but still uses Dailymotion as its source.

Now instead of just primetime animation you can catch up on Prison Break, Entourage, Nip/Tuck or any of those other niche dramas out there. I would recommend checking out It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. It's one of my personal favs.

Well, that's it. Sorry to cut this short, but I have a long night of Guitar Hero II ahead of me. Go now and ingest some delicious on-demand television.


More...
Bleenks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, did we guitar hero!
Actually, I'm going to do that now =) YAAAAAAAAAY.

TROGGGGDOR <3

3kalb said...

Thunder.... HORSE!