Pages

Sunday, October 26

Fabled Zombie Schnitzel

So, it just occured to me that I forgot to post a photo on Friday. My bad. It's been a rush of a weekend around here. It must have just slipped my mind. Well, I'm going to do it now. Get ready! Get set!
Bam! Ok, so as I mentioned before I've been lost in Albion for quite some time now. So, ther other day brother Bryan and I were playing, and he had me kill his wife. Then child services came and put his baby in an orphanage. However, for some odd reason or another the baby crib that was in his house just appeared floating in the sky on my screen, but not on his. I realize the quality of this is pretty shotty. I rushed it, lay off.

In other amazing news, everyone's favorite table-top zombie survival game, Zombies!!! is coming to Xbox Live Arcade, Playstation Network, and Steam next year. I don't know how many times we've played Zombies!!! and I've brought up just how cool, and easy it would be to make this an XBLA title.

So, the German Banquet in Pawnee last night was amazing! They are doing it again in December, and I'm going back. P.S. I furkin' love Schnitzel! If anyone is interested it's held at the Coalminer's Hideaway, and they will start taking reservations on December 1st.

No comments: