Pages

Wednesday, October 22

Lips on your Xbox

So, ever since I got my Xbox 360 I only keep my original Xbox around for Karaoke Party Revolution. Well, this November I may not have a reason to keep it around now that Lips is coming out for the Xbox 360. Peep this video.



The game, developed by iNiS (Elite Beat Agents, Gitaroo-Man) will allow you to upload your own music via Zune and I'm assuming Windows Media Player as well. The game will come with two shiny wireless mics, and if anyone is singing solo anyone can pick up the second mic, shake it, and instantly in mid-song two player duet mode is activated. Also, the game has a very lenient grading scale. So, anyone that wants to sing, no matter how good or bad they consider themselves will feel prompted to do so without a harsh rating system breathing down their throat. Honestly, I'm a little more than excited about this. *glee*

No comments: