Pages

Friday, October 31

Pumpkin. Pumpkin. Who's got the pumpkin?

Happy Halloweenie interwebernet! Today is Foto Phriday, and have I got some photos for you... pumpkin photos. Let's carve this bitch!

Ok, so first up are photos of the pumpkins that Molly and I carved. First in light, then in dark. As you can see Molly did Jack Skellington and I did the infamous text smiley. w00t w00t


Next up is a house that's not too far from my place. This guy has a ton of pumpkins, and at first I thought they were all hand carved, and placed outside, but they aren't. They're all plastic, but they still look cool.


And to end our pumpkin madness I have a video I'd like to show everyone. Now, every year about this time I have talked about this video online in one way or another so it would just seem silly to break tradition now. This is the best short film I've ever seen about a pumpkin. It is called "Life and Death of a Pumpkin." Enjoy. Freedom!

In other news, for those of you that don't know I was able to submit an application for the early NXE (New Xbox Experience) preview program, and today the invitation e-mails of those selected were mailed out. Unfortunately, I didn't get one. *big tear* I guess I'll just have to wait till November 19th with the rest of the savages.

No comments: