Pages

Wednesday, October 29

Home Alone

So.... I broke my key off in the lock of the door to my apartment last Saturday. I've been having issues with it for the past two weeks. Usually every couple of days it would take me about 5-10 minutes to get my key out of the lock or even turn it. However, I was trapped in my own apartment til I could call the office on Monday. Not that this is anything new. I've been sick, and confined because of it. Well, maintenance came and pulled the key out and then used graphite to lube up the lock, and now everything is gravy, baby. Now, I can come and go like a respectable human being. ...and then dinosaurs stabbed the guy sitting next to me.

In other news, I'm going to try to find the last parts to my halloweenie costume today. Wish me luck! *fingers crossed* You'll see pictures soon enough.

No comments: