Pages

Thursday, September 2

Blasted Beats From The Past

So, today I've decided to refill the ol' iPod. I'm going to trip back through the 3kalbia timeline, and load it up with music from my childhood. So, here I will post some of my favorite childhood albums.

And Begin!

Green Day - Dookie
Dave Matthews Band - Under the Table and Dreaming
Rush - Counterparts
R.E.M. - Monster
Jethro Tull - Passionplay
Shaggy - Boombastic
Batman Forever soundtrack
US3 - Hand on the Torch
The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
The Prodigy - The Fat of the Land
Beck - Odelay
Tom Waits - Mule Vibrations
Radiohead - The Bends
The Presidents of the U.S.A. - The Presidents of the U.S.A.
The Beastie Boys - Ill Communication
The Beatles - Anthology 1 - 3
Weird Al Yankavic - Running with Scissors
Aerosmith - Nine Lives
Red Hot Chili Peppers - One Hot Minute

Additional:

Ace of Base - The Sign
Frank Sinatra - The Reprise Collection
Big Dumb Face - Duke Lion Fights the Terror!

If I think of anymore I'll post them.


That's right, laddies and gentle mends. I listened to that when I was but a wee lad, and you know what? I still love it all to this day. Well, with the exception of a couple of them that I still appreciate, but don't love AS MUCH.

Bonus!
  • My 1st CD I ever owned was Green Day's Dookie
  • My 1st concert I ever saw was Jethro Tull

Tell me about your musical childhood.

No comments: