Pages

Wednesday, September 1

A Little Bit Less Is All I Need

So, continuing in the fashion of over-working my heart I put on A Life Less Ordinary while eating some lunch, and waiting for my shorts to dry so I can workout and go for a run. Well, I ended up getting sucked in, and before I knew it I had finished the entire movie whilst sitting on my uncomfortable computer chair. Speaking of which, I should probably hit the head.

...Un momento, por favor...

I've never seen this flick, but always wanted to. Great cast all around, great performances (including Diaz, which I believe has never looked this good since The Mask), directed by Danny Boyle, and music by Beck? How can you go wrong? Well, apparently, for cinephiles and dreamers like myself you can't. So, if you're in a rut, and you need an injection of amusement and adventure this flick will jump start your heart and brighten those eyes back to the bigger-than-life size they should be.

Here's a small list of more romantic dreamer movies...

Brazil, True Romance, Raising Arizona, Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Brothers Bloom, Addicted to Love, French Kiss

Dream on, dreamers.


No comments: