Pages

Thursday, September 9

Dear Dreams,

I was in the audience of Attack of the Show, and Kevin Pereira came out along with Olivia Munn. They were settling some debate by having a contest of who can sink the most buckets. There were two arcade basketball machines out, and there was a lot of trash-talking before the contest began. I remember Olivia questioning Kevin's sexuality and claiming he was weak. At that point Kevin began flexing, and even took off his shirt and ran around to the audience and had people feel his biceps.
"It was quite evident that Kevin was stoned, but his out-going energetic performance was spot on as usual."
After the show, Kevin and I were hanging out in what looked like an old construction zone, and I was sitting on top of a giant drainpipe, and he was walking around the bottom of it. I kept questioning him about what he wanted in life, if he had attained it, and what is the point of it all. Very strange. After that he got very somber and self-reflective.

Then I woke up.

No comments: