Pages

Tuesday, September 21

Packing, Party of One

What up, Internutties?

Well, the lease is ready for the new apartment. I'm finally heading out of Springfield... again. This time for goodsies. It looks like I'll be heading out Friday to sign the lease, and then moving in this weekend. Next week I'll be taking the time to get settled, set up internet and power, and get acclimated to the neighborhood. As well as send out resumes and probably pick up books for school. Orientation for school is on Wednesday the 29th, and classes begin on October 4th. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. It has created for quite the uncomfortable condition for my stomach. Imagine it being filled with a stick of mentos and a two-liter of coke. Yeah. OK GO all over the place.

As I mentioned I'm hoping to have internet set up next week. Hopefully, I won't be aware from everyone for too long.

If anything else comes to mind I'll keep you posted. As for now it's back to more packing!

P.S. I ate like a slob today. Mountain Dew & Cool Ranch Doritos for breakfast, and Beef Lo Mein for lunch. Ugh! I just know my body hates me today.

P.P.S. I'll leave you with this Halo-ish Dork Tower strip



from here

No comments: