Pages

Monday, September 6

The State of Dr. Eams

So, this weekend has been filled with a couple fun and quirky dreams.

Dream 1:

The first one involved me, and my friends Nate and Megan. It's probably no surprise that they were involved because that night, after many drinks downtown we retired to my friend Chris' house, and they had butt two sofas together to make a big sofa nest. Nate and Megan slept on one, and I slept right next to them on the other and all night we squawked for food like baby birds until Brad brought us some burritos. The burritos before sleeping and after drinking are probably what account for the sheer strangeness of this dream.

Okay, now that I've set up the clip allow me to show it to you.

... Oh. We don't have the clip? Well... hmmm.... Do we have any sort of visual aid at all? No? Hmmm....

Well, laddies and gentle mends, I suppose I'll just have to tell you about it, and we'll all hope that Davey the Intern still has a job after the show. Ah-heh heh.

*AHEM*

It was late, and the three of us came into someone's garage where two beds awaited us for sleeping. Apparently, the garage belonged to Bill and Virginia Corbett, and my friend Austin had told me that I could crash there and then special guest on an episode of Rifftrax. However, Nate and Megan happened to be in town so we went out drinking, and then I told them that they could stay with me at Bill and Virginia's and be guests on an episode of Rifftrax with me. Now, this is completely off to me, because I'm not one to just impose upon other like that. Especially, others that I don't know. However, in this dream I did.

So, we all stumble into their garage, and sleep. Then in the morning, Austin walks in with Bill and Virginia and they see us sleeping. He wakes me up, and asks what the hell am I doing? I tried to explain myself, but then I woke up. Upon waking up, Austin's younger brother, Chris, was standing beside me in his underwear. Such strange dream of in and out of mind coincidences.

Dream 2:

So, later on in the day I took a short nap before work. Which I've been doing a lot of lately, and I'm quite uncertain how I feel about it. I think I need to stop. Anyway, this is how this dream went.

WHAT?!? We don't have a clip for this one either? Where's Davey? Round him up and can his ass! I guess I'll just have to tell you about this one as well.

*AHEM*

So, my mom has a hummingbird feeder in the backyard, and all year she's only seen a couple of hummingbirds. In the dream, my mom couldn't understand why the feeder had disappeared. Well, at the moment that she was telling me all of this, out of the corner of my eye I saw a hummingbird take the feeder off of it's hook, and then fly around the house, pick a couple of flowers, put them in the feeder, and then fly the feeder back and hang it up. Like the bird had finished and wanted to show appreciation by displaying these lovely flowers in the feeder.

Then I woke up.

Those were my dreams this weekend. Lately, I've been having a lot of dreams, and remembering them pretty well too. I don't know why or what is happening, but I like it. I'll keep you posted if I come across any more.

Thank you and good night.

No comments: