Pages

Thursday, July 27

Dane Cook Is 'Working' On His Film Career

Ok, gang today I bring you the trailer for Dane Cook's new film, that he's starring in, called Employee Of The Month. It also co-stars Dax Shepard and Jessica Simpson. I love hyper-energetic Dane Cook, but this film stinks of suck. Can anyone else smell it?



According to Dane Cook's website he has a new "comedy special" called Vicious Circle airing on HBO on September 4th. Here's what Dane has to say about it.
"This September 4th, on HBO, my debut comedy event VICIOUS CIRCLE airs. HBO didn't want to call it a special because this thing is unlike anything I or HBO has ever done. 90 minutes in front of 18,000 comedy fans @ the Boston Garden in the round. It is an event and it is going to blow you the fuck away. 90% of the material is new with a few surprises thrown in that no one has ever seen me do live! I am truly in awe by how this looks and the flow of my performance. In one night I stepped into the performance that I always strived for. Top of my game or the game in general and telling the world I'm not trying to leave a mark in comedy I want to leave a fucking gash. A few of my comedian friends have seen it and just tell me "get ready -- it's all over."
P.S. Dane Cook also has a cameo in the upcoming Transformers movie.

More...
Employee Of The Month Movie Website
Dane Cook.com

4 comments:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Yeah, after hearing Dane Cook's albums, I think, "Gee, he would translate well into a romantic comedy."

They filmed this movie in Santa Fe, and Miss Simpson even had dinner with our governor. This nugget of joy brought to you by the New Mexico Film Office.

3kalb said...

Yeah well we had Reese Witherspoon in Springfield, IL for Legally Blonde 2. Top that, hot shot!

Patrick W. Rollens said...

I dunno, I think as long as Dane Cooks gets to drop 5 f-bombs per minute it shouldn't suck.

Wait, that's not possible? This movie looks like it'll be PG-13 at best? Oh well, I guess I'll be able to laugh at the slapstick humor.

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

How about Lonesome Dove, with the grizzled Sam Eliot? No? Maybe Tommie Lee Jones and Cate Blanchett in The Missing (my friend had a walkon)? How about going to the same high school as Freddie Prinze Jr. and Doogie Howser? Yeah, Doogie gets em every time.

Wow, that came out sounding quite dickish. Sorry, no dicketry was intended.