Pages

Monday, July 3

Where My Dogs At?

If you haven't noticed already the blog has changed a bit. What? It has? Yeah... it has. We use to have two blogs; Error 204 & Slutty Puppies Game Blog. Well, I am tired of making dopple posts on both sites so I took the initiative, and after discussing a merger with Hauz and Llama, have decided to combine the two. There will no longer be any new posts at Slutty Puppies. Instead, all game info that we deem worthy (and if we have time to post about it) will be posted here. I'm kickstarting this new trend with two nuggets of gaming goodness; Where Is My Mind? and GoldenEye: The Game: The Movie. I would like those that don't game or aren't hep to the gaming culture to know that we will do our best to make you feel welcome. Don't shy us away. We're all freaks when you think about it.

Now if you don't mind it is time for me to put the Slutty Puppies Game Blog to sleep...

No comments: