Pages

Tuesday, August 8

Smile For The Flash

Are you still one of those pathetic souls that don't own a USB flash drive? Awwww... that's sad. Well, buck up, amigo because over at TigerDirect you can pick up a Samsung 2 GB USB Flash Drive for only $20. You heard me only $20. Now you can be geek chic while whipping out your $20 Samsung 2 GB USB Flash Drive. Store party photos, viral videos, top-secret documents, fresh beats, hail a cab, or just raise the roof with your new $20 Samsung 2 GB USB Flash Drive.





This offer expires on 8/31/06. Only one $20 Samsung 2 GB USB Flash Drive per household. Offer void in Mars, Atlantis, and 3kalbia. If you are unsastisfied with your $20 Samsung 2 GB USB Flash Drive please return unused portion for a full refund. May cause dizziness, instant sexual advances, pregnancy, and full-blown awesomeness.

2 comments:

Austin said...

Hey! I thought a party post was coming... I expect debauchery, you fiend.

3kalb said...

I know. It's on the way. I'm hoping I can do it on Thursday for tomorrow is Tom Waits. *SQUEE*