Pages

Monday, August 7

Snakes On A Phone


Now you can have the one, the only, the badass motherfucker himself, Samuel L. Jackson call up your friends with a personalized reminder to see what is probably the best movie ever made, Snakes On A Plane. The SOAP webpage asks you a few questions about your friend and away you go! Raz your buddies, scare your parents, or just simply raise the roof with the Samuel L. Jackson Snakes On A Plane Reminder!


Props to Au$10 for finding this.


More...
Samuel L. Jackson Snakes On A Plane Reminder
OMG @ SLJ & SOAP! @ What We All Want

2 comments:

Patrick W. Rollens said...

Rock on! I did this for Bob and Dude yesterday, so their lives have no doubt been changed forever since then.

3kalb said...

Yeah. I went through just about my entire phonebook doing this. I even got call backs immediately after a couple of my friends received the call to thank me for the Snakes On A Reminder!