Pages

Wednesday, August 2

Upgrade Your Blog Matter

I guess I've been bored lately, but I've been nursing this blog like I plan on eating it for Thanksgiving.

To your left you'll see a couple new additions. I found a way to list all the titles of the posts on the current page, whether it be the home page or an archive page. Below that I added a free stat counter from StatCounter.com. You can even click on the "View Error204 Stats" link and check out our web traffic.

I eventually want to find a way to customize the look of posts for each contributor. I know there is a way, but it'll take some reverse engineering to get it working and tweak it to my liking.

1 comment:

RC said...

i love statcounter...i check it all the time for my blog, i'm completly addicted.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com