Pages

Wednesday, October 25

Website Wednesday #3
Download-Tv-Now

This week's webiste is quite a gem, and frankly I'm surprised it is still online.

Download-Tv-Now is a compiled list of episodes that are hosted at Dailymotion.com.

Download-Tv-Now offers good quality streaming flash videos of your favorite shows. Not just some of the episodes either. It offers every single episode ever aired. Just select your show, select your season, select your episode and hit play. A new browser window opens, and the video fills it. Then just hit play. It's that simple.

This site stays up to date as well. It has the latest episode of The Office already online.

The only problem I've run into so far is with the latest seasons of Family Guy. They've been removed due to said content transgressing their policy. Perhaps Dailymotion dropped them for some reason. idk.

Here's a full list of shows offered at DTN...
The Simpsons
American Dad
Family Guy
Futurama
South Park
Lost
King of the Hill
My Name Is Earl
The Office (US)
Scrubs
Prison Break
They are constantly adding new shows as well.

So, if you're bored at the office and want to catch up on some episodes of The Simpsons or Lost that you missed head on over to Download-Tv-Now and get to watchin'.

2 comments:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

I feel like I'm in the final scene of Man with the Golden Gun, and all these Tiki TVs are surrounding me, but which is the real one? Will our hero prevail? And what of Nick Nack?

Whoa, anywho...time to watch some Futurama On Demand. God bless the interweb.

3kalb said...

Yeah. I must apologize about that. Blogger was being an arse when I tried to publish the Tiki Bar. Well, I'm doing it again, and it's a hoot. Check it out!