Pages

Thursday, September 21

Brutal Stupidity, Calamity, And Humorous Mishaps

It's called THE ULTIMATE PWNED COMPILATION, a collection of people getting "pwned". In short it's a 35 minute collage of serious disaster and unfortune. I honestly feel nauseous watching it. I was only able to stomach about 10 minutes of this. I'll applaud anyone that can watch the whole thing in one sitting. I'll applaud your sick, twisted mind, but I'll applaud you none the less.

Why would I post something that makes me uncomfortable, or even sick at times? Well, because it envokes a strong reaction from me. Unfortunately it's a negative reaction, but there are images contained within the video that will make anyone react.

Although, you do have to admire stupidity, because they do some pretty amazing things that envoke a reaction from anyone who sees them. If you don't believe me try not gasping, cringing, or even giggling at some of the events in the following video.

UPDATE:
I had this video running as I was making this post, and it seems the latter part of the compilation contains some pretty incredible feats, not disastrous. If you can make it through the bad there is light at the end of the tunnel.

UPDATE:
Ok, the video, which now I've seen in parts while jumping back and forth from this post appears to flow like so...

Part I: Disastrous Calamity
Part II: Humorous Mishaps
Part III: General Stupidity
Epilogue: Bits of everything


THE ULTIMATE PWNED COMPILATION



2 comments:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Is it bad and/or sadistic that I laughed my way through 16 minutes before having to take a break?

But yeah, lots of awful spills. God bless the dumb.

Anonymous said...

I did it! I went straight through, but I think a little piece of my soul died and I almost wreched about four times! Thanks for putting it up!

-J-