Pages

Friday, September 8

Out Of It

Here it is...



Earlier I mentioned that this was a 6 part mini-series. Well, I thought it was too, until I saw that this was their final episode. I was talking with my friend Evan about that, and he came to the conclusion that episode six may have been so good that they decided to attach to the first episode of season five. Sounds good to me. I can't wait for more Red Vs. Blue.

I found Out Of Mind to be highly enjoyable. It was as silly as RVB, but the direction, editing, and sound exceeded anything shown on RVB so far. I hope they continue to push themselves and present the new season with such quality as they've shown in OOM. I also found OOM to be hilarious on the subtle humor. I.E. the guy falling in episode one, and I also found York to be highly enjoyable.


More...
DOWNLOAD Out Of Mind Part V @ RoosterTeeth
I Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Parts II - IV) @ Error 204
Where Is My Mind? (Part I) @ Error 204

No comments: