Pages

Monday, September 11

Danger Paris... Or Another Reason To Love Danger Mouse


Recently Danger Mouse, along with Gorillaz collaborator, Banksy, remixed 500 copies of Paris Hilton's new CD, Paris, and snuck into numerous HMV music stores in Britian and switched them with the originals. Then unknowing fans bought Paris and was none-the-wiser. That is until he confessed to the prank.

Danger Mouse released this official statement about the prank,

"It's hard to improve on perfection, but we had to try."

Danger Mouse
is now officially one of my heroes. HERE you can find pictures of the album that Banksy doctored.


More...
Danger Mouse Owns Up To Hilton Prank @ SFGate.com
Banksy vs Paris @ Flickr

1 comment:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Wow. I mean wow. "Why Am I Famous?" "What Have I Done?"

This is one of the more clever and just generally awesome things I have read about in a looooong time. There's no need for my inferior wit or punchline here; you've all seen the pictures. Kudos.