Pages

Sunday, September 10

Knowing Is Half The Battle

Cracked.com has posted "8 Important Lessons Learned From 80's Cartoons" on their site. Here's a lowdown. Check out the article for a more detailed explanation of each one, and how it has affected us now that we're older.

Cartoon: The Smurfs

Lesson: Communism works!

Cartoon: Popeye
Lesson: Spinach is good for you


Cartoon: G.I. Joe
Lesson: Knowing is half the battle


Cartoon: Scooby Doo
Lesson: Trust no one

Cartoon: He-Man
Lesson: It's OK to be gay

Cartoon: Jem
Lesson: Grrrls rock

Cartoon: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Lesson: April O'Neil is really hot

Cartoon: Transformers
Lesson: If we're not careful, robots will kill us all

4 comments:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Of course! That explains my previously unexplainable infatuation with redheads. If it wasn't for cracked.com, I may never have realized that's where it sprung from. So thanks, Cracked. Thcracked.com.

Hey, you posted this at 5:05. That's my area code. Were you thinking of me?

3kalb said...

I guess that explains why I was touching myself when I hit the "publish" button. Weird.

Get out of my fantasy!

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Come now, you can't resist this lurid piece of e-flesh. I know I make you interwet.

3kalb said...

I know you make a web/org.y possible, but interwet.gov? I just don't know. I could see a C3Pon.us going down though.