Pages

Wednesday, October 11

Nintendonline


Ever felt like some hot 8-bit action, but didn't want to mess with the hassle of digging up the ol' NES, dusting her off, hooking her up, and then hoping that the cartridge will read? Well, now thanks to Nintendo Online you can play all of your favorite NES titles via interweb.flash. The controls are simple, arrow keys = d-pad, A = A, Z = B, Ctrl = Select, and Enter = Start. I'm not just talking some of your classics either. I'm talking about a list longer than your mother, assuming that she's really REALLY long. Do up some Zelda, Smash T.V., Base Wars, Rad Racer, Raid on Bungeling Bay, or even River City Ransom. You'll find it all at Nintendo Online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BATTLETOADS! <3

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

Dang, I tried playing 3-D Battles of World Runner, a very old school fave, and it ran terribly slow. But it ran, so I guess I can't complain too much.

But if you want to hear complaining, let me tell you about my shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels worn through, and I'm hungry and I'm sick and tired of being stuck here in this dead-end city.