Pages

Wednesday, October 11

Party Crashers


From the creators of the smash Newgrounds.com gone GameCube title, Alien Hominid, comes more great 2D hack 'n' slash fun with Castle Crashers. Castle Crashers is a frenetic multiplayer 2D hack 'n' slash rpg. Imagine the arcade hit Knights of the Round on crack. This title was originally slated for a GameCube release, but has been changed to an Xbox Live Arcade release. That's right, now you and up to 3 other players can link up over the net and smash down the opposing evils that stole your girlfriends. Castle Crashers will hit XBLA during the 1st quarter of 2k7. Alien Hominid is also expected to be released for XBLA around the same time. Check out the trailer below and prepare yourself for the most intense 2D action you've ever expereinced.



1 comment:

Greg "Danger" Klein said...

You know, I played Alien Hominid a while back and wasn't too terribly impressed. Too much button mashing for me. I liked the concept and graphics, though. Almost like a poor man's Viewtiful Joe. And if I ever played Viewtiful Joe, that would mean something.

Maybe if I'm in the neighborhood I'll give this a try. Maybe. Okay, who am I kidding, I will. What can I say, I love kicking it 2-D old skool. Word.