Pages

Tuesday, October 3

Street Fighter: The Later Years

What follows is video evidence that our beloved Street Fighters have hit rock bottom. But don't despair, they may still have some fight left in them.



Click to start


If anyone is around the New York area and would like to be a part of what you've just seen then you're in luck. CollegeHumor is casting for roles in the Street Fighter: The Later Years series. The pay is $100/day for all roles. From the look of the descriptions this series is going to be a hoot.


More...
CollegeHumor's Street Fighter: The Later Years casting ad

2 comments:

Patrick W. Rollens said...

That is completely amazing! The cliffhanger ending is perfect!!! I can't wait for the rest of the episodes...I'll look to Error 204 to get my fix. Thanks 3kalb!

3kalb said...

No problem. I've been gushing about this video all day. I want to see more. I want to leave them encouraging feedback, and even donate if possible.