Pages

Wednesday, October 18

Website Wednesday #2
MySpleen




MySpleen is a .torrent site.... (wait for it) The best .torrent site out there!!! (there it is) Why? Why is MySpleen the best torrent site out there when BTJunkie quite obviously has more seeders and files than any.torrent sit around? Well, it all comes down to content. MySpleen offers what many sites don't have, rare shows from Comedy Central, MTV, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and older comedic shows such as Get A Life, Parker Lewis Can't Lose, and old cartoons such as The Pirates of Dark Water. This is strictly a video/audio .torrent site, but it's filled with all the tv shows you could ever want.

When I came across this site my heart skipped a beat. It has all of the current [adult swim] shows that I track, and they are up faster than anywhere else, plus it's filled with all of the old shows of my past that you just can't find anywhere. I.E. Parker Lewis Can't Lose. Does anyone else remember this show? It's like Scrubs meets Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Oh man, I feel this post has gone awry and I'm just gushing about the site. Hell, fuck it! Yeah, I'm gushing, becuase it's awesome. I'm tired, and I'm hungry and I just want everyone to check out MySpleen. MySpleen also boasts a community of 50,000+ strong. A community that actually leaves feedback. If you want to start downloading then you have to register, but don't worry it is free. Also, once you're registered send me a message. My MySpleen username is 3kalb.

MySpleen also keeps stats under their Top 10 category. You can check out the Top 10 sharing users, or the Top 10 popular .torrents at the time, or even check out the Top 10 countries with registered users to the site.

Go now, and register with MySpleen and check out Parker Lewis Can't Lose, or the short-lived hilarity of Matt Stone & Trey Parker's That's My Bush.

What rarities have you found on MySpleen?


More...
MySpleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm having trouble finding a way to register.. Seems I need an invite to do so..
Is this right or am I missing something?