Pages

Wednesday, October 18

WoW. Just WoW.

This could be the end of the World.... of Warcraft. N'ah, I'm just shittin' with ya. I've got a few things to say about WoW though. One, did anyone see South Park a couple weeks ago? If not you missed one of the greatest montages ever. Oh man, you should have seen it. Wait, I'll just show to it you.



Yeah. Matt Stone & Trey Parker are the montage masters. *bows before them* I also think that their musical talents have come a long way since the first South Park aired.

In other World of Warcraft news "Andy" makes a guest blog @ Soul Kerfuffle explaining to the world how WoW can and did destroy his life, and how it can happen to you. This is a very personal tale, and a very touching story. "Andy" really does a great job of showing those of us who don't play what it is like, socially, inside the game.



More...
World of Warcraft wiki
South Park wiki
Soul Kerfuffle

2 comments:

The Security Chicken said...

I'm not a huge "South Park" fan, but that was by far the best episode I've ever seen of that show.

3kalb said...

Tell me about it. I haven't watched South Park in a long while. Then someone told me about that episode so I D/L'ed and checked it out. The episode after, S10E10 Mystery of the Urinal Deuce, has a great theory about 9/11 conspiracies. Check it out!