Pages

Monday, November 24

Back from the Spa and Bearing Film Projects

Well, it's been quite some time, huh? Almost a week? You're probably wondering where I've been. Well, I've been... as they say... "at the spa."

It appears that I missed a photo op on Friday, and today is Muzak Monday. Well, As far as photos go, you can have this one. That's me in Xbox 360 Avatar form. Aren't I a cute little schmeller?

As far as a song goes well, I've added "White Picket Fence" by Jon Purdy. Big thanks to brother Bryan for introducing this song to me. I'm quite the fan. He then went on to propose a music video idea for the song involving zombies. I loved it immediately, of course, and then we got down to work developing it and getting the timing cues down. It'll be a kick ass video once we're done. Oh, for those of you viewing this on Blogger you'll notice that the muzak player is back. You're welcome.

In other projekt newz, last night Evan and I thought up the concept of a gay army, much like the nazi's regime. They'd be goosestepping and all, except with limp-wristed salutes. So, today we developed it more, and plan on shooting a film trailer for a film kind of like gay vision of The Warriors that we're calling Glory Whole. The film focuses around Jeremiah a.k.a. Jerry, and his world generally misunderstanding him that in turn leads to his ostricization. He then falls in with the gayng (see what I did there?), The Kinsey 6. He spirals into a political leader within the gang once reports of gay abolitionist, (whom I don't have a name for yet), start flooding in all over the news. There is murder, suspense, drama, love, and action that eventually lead up to the death of said gay abolitionist, a love story within the gayng, and a call to arms from all gayngs in the area. Gayngs such as La Mariposas, The Dorothies, The Dandy Fops, Buggery Boys, Hog Snogglers & Diesal Dykes, Brosexuals, Milk Maids, Leather Daddies, The Kinsey 6 (of course), Green Carnations, and Yiffies. We want to shoot in the commercial in a gritty pulp fashion, like the trailers shown during Grindhouse. We'd like to know if anyone would be interested in participating in said project. This includes acting and writing. I wouldn't mind bouncing what we have off of some people to get some immediate feedback, and flesh it out.

No comments: