Pages

Monday, November 17

Veggie Mama!

Ok.... I wanted to add new music today, but Project Playlist is a bitchcake with fuck you icing. It doesn't have any of the songs I want to add... So, how do I solve this problem? Idk. I'll get back to you. I'm running a bit behind right now, and I don't have time for PP shit. (giggle)

So today you get Peta's take on Majesco's cooking game, Cooking Mama. In an attempt to coax you gamers out there to meet your meat, and simultaneously convince Majesco to add vegetarian recipe levels to Cooking Mama, Peta has put out the flash title, Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals. Yeeeeah boy! Now you can and your cursor can pluck, stuff, and cook a virtual turkey! MmmmMMmm... that's good internets. And you can help! If you can stomach the mundane game you'll be rewarded with WALLPAPERS! BANNERS! and VEGETARIAN RECIPES! Wooooooo!

Kill a turkey NOW!

No comments: