Pages

Wednesday, November 12

I'm the Best. Around!

No one's ever gonna keep me down! In fact, in celebration of this newly discovered vigor I'm posting a video for *takes a deep breath* Super Street Fighter II HD Remix. Expect this XBLA title to hit the marketplace in time for the premiere of Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li movie and launch of Street Fighter 4 the video game. Trim that bonzai, tie on that headband, and don't forget to sweep the leg.



Wooo! That was great, was it not? Let us all take Ryu's words into consideration for a moment...

Well, I saw the doctor today, and the doctor told me, "no more monkeys jumping on my bed." Ok, she didn't, but I always hope they would. Apparently, I've been down with a sinus infection. Go figger. I just awoke from an antibiotic stupper, and I feel a little groggy. I think more juice and soup is in order to get me up to snuff. I'm off for now, but remember....

...YOU WIN!

No comments: