Pages

Friday, November 7

Living for Zombies

I'm still sick! I'm pretty sure it's a sinus infection. I nearly lost my voice last night, and again today. However, I've been gargling salt water every hour ,15 minutes past, and in a few years I'm going to be bigger and stronger, and my skin will clear up, and my lanky body will be sculpted into that of a God. I'll save the world with song, and turn you on with my smile. You'll find me curing lepers on the weekends, and making babies in the morning. I'll be stocked, dropped, and ready to go at a moment's whisper. However, for now, seeing as I pre-ordered Left 4 Dead, I have access to the demo early, and if you want to talk to me you'll have to peel my white-knuckled fingers off the trigger and tear me away from my trail of zombie devastation.

Peace, love, and peanut butter M&Ms!

No comments: