Pages

Tuesday, November 18

Left 4 The New Hives Experience

I've put up some new muzak finally. No thanks to you, Project Playlist. *sneer* My favorite The Hives song is now on teh list, "Diabolic Scheme". Love it! The constant cymbal crashing throughout the song always sends chills down my spine. Fun Fact: Chris & my brother, Brad, made an incredibly spine-tingling lynchian short for this song. If we ask nicely perhaps Chris will post the short. Hmmm? What do you say, little buddy?

Well, in other news Left 4 Dead came out today. I, as of yet, haven't had a chance to play it, but just as soon as I publish this I'll be skipping into the living room gleefully, cutting the cellophane, peeling off the security stickers and anti-theft device, smelling the new plastic, popping it in the 'ol 360, and begin slaying wave after wave of zombies. *squee* In celebration I'm posting this Red Vs Blue PSA about zombies. I hope you have a zombie plan.


P.S. Tomorrow the New Xbox Experience goes public. If you don't have Netflix already, I highly recommend signing up for the $9.99/month account for unlimited Instant Watch hours tonight. Then you'll be ready to soak in game and video all through your 360.

No comments: